Why Does Merchant Hunter Work?
We connect trusted sellers and buyers. Do not spend time looking for the best deal online on business phone systems – we will find it for you. Fill out the quick form above to get competitive price quotes from local dealers who will compete for your business.
A business phone system is a remarkable gadget to be used in business atmosphere enclosing systems from small scale telephone systems to large scale personal wing exchanges. Telephone is one of the easiest and approachable ways to communicate and dialogue with the customers and clients virtually.
The business phone system enables the customers and clients to reach and trace the representative of the company easily. This will help to increase the strong communication of the company with the customer to enhance their future relationship and trust.
In this era, professional and disciplined clients demand extraordinary phone systems without any discrepancy or failure in communication. So, buying the perfect phone system with remarkable features will enhance the reputation of the company. The basic features include:
- Transferring of calls
- Automated concomitants
- Modifiable voice-mail messages
- Conference calls
- Instant messages
- Forward calls to your personal cell phones
- Hold music (modifiable)
All these basic features and certain factors combine to form an excellent and unbeatable business phone system.
Business phone systems are called under many names. You are may be familiar with the following basic types of a business phone system:
- PBX or PABX system
- Commander or Key system
- Hybrid phone systems
- Assembled/Converged system or VoIP
So, conceivably you are not familiar with this type that is why you are reading this buyers guide. It is perfectly fine not to be aware of such terms, but you should know the basic features of all these types for your future correspondence so that you may get the best system you are willing for.
1. PABX system:
- Used in companies with large number of employees (50+)
- Abbreviation stands for Private Automate Branch Exchange
- The outgoing lines are selected axiomatically.
- Function is to establish connection between two telephones
- The system maintains or disconnects the above connections as per the requirement of the user.
- It monitors the cost of calls as well.
- These systems are completely programmable and thus can support even the most difficult exercise or operation.
2. Commander or Key System:
- These systems were designed for companies with up to 50 employees.
- It contains separate line selection button for each connecting phone line.
- The system is becoming outmoded as it does not contain certain features like other systems including ACD or hospitality.
- The features that Key system exhibits is now present in almost all other phones like hold and transfer calls, use of LED'S to indicate incoming lines etc.
- Call blocking, forwarding, night functions and voice-mails are some of the important features of the key system phones.
3. Hybrid Phone Systems:
- This system has the ability to complete the requirements of a business plan up to 99%.
- Hybrid system is tend to be a modern choice for a small or large scale companies of today, specifically in the financial services or trading floors of offices.
4. VoIP Systems:
- The abbreviation stand for Voice over the Internet Protocol system. This system is the latest in the technology of business phone systems.
- With it, regular voice calls are transported to a computer network.
- VoIP needs a simple phone, an adapter, internet service and an agreement to VoIP service. With VoIP, multiple offices can be unified on a single phone system.
How does VoIP system works:
- Instead of using "circuit switched technology", this system use voice as data, transforming your words into small bulks of information that is then transported to data networks.
Features and Advantages of a VoIP system:
- The office with multiple locations and areas can be easily covered through this system. All offices on LAN or WAN can get the advantage of having a combined phone system.
- This communicating feature of the system improves and eases the collaboration among employees at different locations.
- The phone calls are absolutely free if the employers are on a company network, even if the offices are thousand kilometers far.
- There is only one and single network to be maintained and operated through VoIP systems.
- An important benefit is for the employees who are usually out of their offices. All you have to do is to connect to the company network through a VPN; a VoIP system will permit you to make a phone call from the road to the office without any extra charges. This can save your hundreds of dollars.
We usually prefer to buy a lower price system. Remember! It is not always useful because the communication is the main source of enhancing your profession. Prices of phone systems depend on size and features of a system.
While comparing the prices, different factors should be kept in mind:
- The base system. It is the controlling unit and can vary in price from as little as $1,500 to more than $10,000 dollars.
- The actual phones. The phones with rates around $100 are not quite authentic in use. Most phones are selling at $300 to $400 price.
- Phone system add-ons. There are different add-ons to your system that can help to save many dollars. These include voicemail, central control units.
- Cloud based hosting prices. Basic price starts from $50 and can go up to $250/phone with highlighted features. The monthly fee is applied to the system which will be minimized as you purchase more phones.
The following points should be kept in mind while buying the phone system:
- Always ask the expertise and read review about the phone system that you are willing to buy.
- Request for a trial to see the coherence of the system with your business environment. It will help you to decide easily.
- Whenever you observe new features, always ask their functions.
- Ask yourself, do you have enough bandwidth to support the VoIP system?
- Reliability is everything. Observe what type of company is valid and reliable to work with.